Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sharing Christmas Spirit at Watch Me Grow

A Christmas tradition is a program at
Watch Me Grow in Southern Pines.  I had
a wonderful time there with children 1 to 5.

They gave me this welcome banner they created.

These well-behaved 4 and 5 year-olds wait patiently
for their other guests to arrive.

Get ready to rock around the Christmas tree!

We started with Rudolph and some Santa Claus songs.

It's a good idea to stand up and get active
every few minutes.

We did motions for the Twelve Days of Christmas.
Here are two turtle doves.

Nine ladies dancing.  (And guys, too).

Six geese a -laying.

My little friend Chopper (not to be confused with
Chipper, my monkey in the background), leads the
children in Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is Coming to
Town, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas.  My
friends are quite popular.

What's a Christmas party without Freeze Dancing?!

When younger classes had to leave, this fellow
showed how much he liked Chopper the Frog.

The three-year-olds are few in number but ready
for holiday fun.

Miss Marianne's class of 4 and 5 year-olds are
the leaders around here.  Smart as can be!

Time to say goodbye until next time.
Thanks for the invitation.

These helpful children weren't done yet.
They helped me carry all my equipment to
the parking lot, then topped (nearly toppled)
it all off with a mammoth group hug!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, ONE AND ALL!!

1 comment:

T. Bradley said...

Thank you for spending time with our children at Watch Me Grow Academy. My daughter really enjoyed your visit and sang the whole way home. :)