Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back by Popular Demand: BABY BRIANNA! (With Captions!)

Wonderful Wednesday found Amanda and Brianna resuming our beloved tradition of soup and sandwich at our house. Somehow I neglected to get any pictures of Amanda--sorry! I must have been distracted!

"Oh, shes's resting so peacefully. . ."
"This child obviously needs to be held!"
"I dunno, Brianna. What are our chances of getting three more wild cards?"



Judy's fortunes seem to change instantly with Brianna's invaluable input. No, she still couldn't beat Amanda, but soon sent Grandpa Ken reeling into 3rd place.

"YES! I hear we WON!"

"So just what would this 'permanent partner contract' say?"

"Play for money? Uh, what's money?"

"Okay, count me in. Where do I sign? Or should I just 'make my mark'?"
"Don't worry Grandpa. When the contract is up in 3 months, I can re-negotiate and if she fails to meet my demands you can try to make me a better offer."

A little known comfy position for babies.

"Quite a view from this overlook."

"So, Grandpa, you say your people are from Georgia? I can tell."

"Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle--that means I'm part cracker, too!"

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em: 'Tar Heels and Crackers RULE!"
"Gosh, just think-- I could have been born in Alabama!
("Hi, Gail. I love you SO much!")
Coming up soon: More Brain Games for Babies with a focus on the first three months.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you, too. It won't be long before you can wear your Alabama outfit. I have some real cute pictures of Brianna to post.