Monday, June 25, 2012

More "Equal Time": Claire and Evan

This is the companion post to the one about
Brianna and Hunter that precedes it.  Please
don't fail to visit it also.

Honestly, I get so immersed in the fun around
our house, I sometimes can't even pick up the
camera before the "Kodak moment" is gone.
But that's okay-- the memories are in my
brain-- somewhere.

While Evan and Claire swing away, I show
them GIANT bubbles for the first time.
It's an instant hit. And a nice shady activity
for hot summer days.

Evan:  "I wonder what happens when I
open this little door."

"Enough, already!  Let's close it up!"

Evan: "That's my pet cowbird on the 
window birdfeeder.  Isn't he silly?"

These kids are ready to cook up something.
And note Claire's signature fashion statement:
wristwatch on the elbow.

It's music time.  While Evan picks out a tune
on the keyboard, Grandma tries to figure out
how to play the radio with Claire.

Now it's Claire's turn.  I think she's playing
(and Evan's singing) "He's Got the Whole
World in His Hands."

"SEE?? It's a song about ME!" 

"Have we sung all four verses yet?"

Claire has always loved airplanes, and now
she's enamored of trains.  So we pull out the
 old wooden train from our yard sale treasures.

The rest of these pictures were taken on 
a beautiful morning at Evan and Claire's
house.  What a great playroom they have.

Claire luvs her tiger.

But she doesn't want to miss out on 
what Evan and Grandma are doing.

Time to load up the babies and go shopping.
And that includes the new Spiderman shirt.

Evan: "Good tiger.  How about a ride for me?"

Fast-thinking Grandma snaps the kids
in a quiet read-aloud moment.

Well, so much for quiet moments.  Let's
see who can jump from the highest place!

"Yeah, man, this is even higher."

"Of course, it's okay, Grandma and Grandpa.
Mom lets us do this all the time."
What an irresistible foursome of grandchildren
Judy and I are blessed with.  And we know it!
I'm up to date on the pictures for now, and I
hope to post a couple of cute videos soon.

No comments: