Friday, July 24, 2009

One Week Later

Although I've had to "borrow" some of these pictures, they're all recent and that's what some of my readers/viewers are clamoring for.

Tuesday night, Amanda, Stephen, and Brianna came over for burgers and fries in honor of Stephen's birthday. Stephen's such a good sport he doesn't even mind if Brianna tries to upstage him on his birthday.

Thursday, Judy took Thelma and Elsie to visit with Claire and Jennifer. Claire was a happy camper for them as they took turns holding her adoringly.




Now, for the main attraction. This wasn't the first time Brianna (left) and Claire (guess) met, but they were a little more aware of each other this time. Let's see what they're thinking.
"I'm not speaking to HER until SHE speaks to me!"

Nah, that was just a joke. These too are going to be inseparable cousins-like-sisters all their lives. Here's what they were really talking about.
"Pssst. . . . Does your milk ever taste like onions?"

This weekend these glamour girls get to meet Caryn, Steve, Brantley, and Lindsey, up from Georgia for a quick tour. It'll be love at first sight. It'll also be another blog post!
Thanks for all the warm fuzzies regarding my blog, whether through comments on-line, e-mails, Facebook, or in person. I'm glad you all care about my family, too!




No comments: