Thursday, April 28, 2011

Video Kids Ride Again!

It has been many, many moons since I was able to load a video onto this blog.  I hope I don't overdo it now that I have a computer that's up to the task.  But I am at least going to share two recent videos, one featuring Claire, the other featuring Brianna.  I hope you enjoy them.

In this video we were at Jennifer and Matt's house the night before Easter.  Jennifer and Claire had been going around in circles getting dizzy.  If all had gone according to the script, my video would have captured Claire doing her "drunk" walk.  It was not to be, but I kept the camera rolling.  She proceeded to walk up the slide (the preferred method of arriving at the top).  She then gave me a somewhat pained expression, as if to say, "Do I really have to do this, Grandpa?"  Then the obligatory and signature foot stomping which precede the actual slide.  It's vintage Claire.

This video was taken on Easter Sunday at Granny and Granddaddy's (Thelma and Jack's).  After lunch everyone had gathered in the living room and Brianna, Judy, Emma, and Jessie were playing a game of toss-the-ball.  Over and over, Bri would count very deliberately, one...two...THREE, then throw the ball to someone.  Until I turned on the video camera, that is.  Bri seems to have a sixth sense that lets her know when I'm trying to capture one of her special moments.  But when the camera came on she just wanted to throw the ball to Papa-- me! So I didn't get the one...two...THREE, but what follows shows what I did get.  And I was quite pleased with all the cuteness and lovability Bri shared with me.
That's all for this blog.  Be on the alert for more videos soon.

No comments: