Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where Was Hunter?

Yeah, I know.  In my last blog Hunter disappeared early and wasn't heard from again.  But just so I don't hear from him in a threatening way, this one's all about him.
He doesn't seem a bit peeved, does he?

Grandpa Ken got some quality time with Hunter at Hunter's house a few days ago.  It was a hot day, but his swing was in the shade.

I wish Bri was here so I could find out how to make you talk.  Talking to Grandpa gets old.

I miss Bri.  Oh, and you, too Mommy.  And you, three, Grandma.

Same Hunter, different day.  At our house all the books and toys are readily accessible.  Just try to keep this crawler in a confined space.  I dare you.

He's not just a crawler, he's a climber, too.  And climbing on Grandpa is just the ticket. He's up to six teeth now, but just four when this picture was taken.

You're right, Grandpa.  The string did go through one ear and out the other!

And that's where Hunter was.  See you soon.

No comments: