Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Candid Camera Time

As our four grandchildren become more and more active, I often find myself in the thick of playtime without my camera, just when it would be most helpful.  I've missed way too many Kodak memories, and even if I can't share them, they are etched permanently in my brain.
However, I am happy to share what I DO have!

Hunter: "I've been told that no one can say NO to a smiling baby."

Hunter: "So, is this for the yearbook, or what?"

My granddaughter Bri, the hillbilly
(the teeth are a keepsake from West Virginia).

Hillbilly Bri hams it up.

All the children love bubbles.  Bri approaches it
as if it were an art form.

"And I'll huff and I'll puff and blow bubbles all over."

Evan loves the freedom of a Johnny Jump-Up.
Freedom to bounce in all directions-- up to a 12 inch radius.

Hunter is making a concerted effort to talk more and more.
And interestingly, "Kitty Cat" is one of the phrases we can all distinguish fairly clearly.  ALL the children love their Kitty Cat, and so do me and Judy.  He's the closest thing to a perfect cat we've ever had . . . er, I mean, who's had US.

Unlike his big sis, Hunter hasn't learned to be camera-shy.
At least, not yet.

Hunter: "I bet I can open my mouth wider than you, Grandma."

Have stool, desk, and crayons, will color!

Bri's latest techonological advance is to rewind her music videos when they get to the end.  If you need a tutorial, I'll try to arrange it with her.

This wasn't really a desk.  And it's not really a chair.
It's, well, whatever Bri wants it to be.

Bri: "My, it's been a long day at the grocery store, hasn't it, Baby Jingle."

Claire: "I'd better play with this quick
before Evan decides he wants it!"

Claire: "Mommy, Mommy, I'm in a book!"

Evan's happy any time Claire is there.

One more classic shot of Claire to close out this blog.
You can't teach this kind of cuteness!
Don't miss the next blog.  It'll feature two
irresistible videos of Evan and Hunter.

No comments: