Saturday, November 19, 2011

Evan is ONE _______ (You fill in the blank)

I would fill in the blank with:
  • happy dude
  • sweet boy
  • YEAR OLD!

    Yes, he's all those things. And here are some pictures from his recent birthday party. Hope I'm invited to the next one.
Take a deep breath, Evan!

And now for the first official bite . . . .

"Bless this cake, and especially the icing."

Bri: "I think I'll tell Evan I'm his fairy godmother."

"So this is what they meant when they said
we'd get 'special event seating.'"

Birthday Boy and proud dad, Matt. 

Books are always good, even on a birthday.

Evan had a ball opening presents. 
Lots of 'em, actually.

No reason to spoil Hunter's day by
telling him everything  is Evan's.

Brianna puts a few miles on the hobby horse
just to break it in.  And the "oldsters" get our
kicks just watching the young 'uns have fun.

(Same picture, alternate caption)
"All those presents, and not one for us."
(Actually, there were presents for all)

"Grandma, will you teach me how to dunk?"

"Did somebody say Get Wild?"

"What do you mean
the party's over?"
Don't worry Ev-man.  Another party
next year.  See ya in Aberdeen!

No comments: