Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can't Get Too Many Baby Pictures

Today's blog post features Brianna Mae Talbert--again! If you know my family, most of these pictures speak for themselves. I've provided a few captions for my own entertainment.

Take it easy Brianna-- that's the only thumb I've got-- on that hand.
Let's make a deal, Amanda. I'll keep Brianna for you until Claire gets here in July.
The one time Amanda gets to be FIRST!


Ken finally gets a snapshot of Amanda, Stephen, and Brianna all together!



We can't smile forever--might as well take the picture even if her finger is up her nose. (it wasn't, really)

Grandpa Ken, I don't know which I like better, your finger or that Carolina shirt!


Great-Aunt Elsie hasn't forgotten how to make a baby feel snug and cozy.

Brianna may not know it yet, but she has an army of Steel Magnolias who would do anything in the world for her!
Brianna, sometime when your Mama and Grandma aren't listening, I've got some tales that'll make your head spin!
Ah, life doesn't get any better than this.

Can you believe it? People still ask me why I retired!
Amanda's Great-Aunt Clara lovingly crafted a hand-made quilt for little Brianna. They don't call Clara "Quilt Mammy" for nothing!

Stephen's great-aunt is a master quilter, too!
Brianna will sleep warm next winter!
Just remember, Brianna. If they're ever mean to you, you can come stay at MY house!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES!!!

Cindy said...

Sweet! I love all these pictures. Proud Grandpa!!! She is absolutely beautiful.

Dawn H said...

Oh how I would love to get my hands on that precious little bundle of sweetness!!!!!