Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Top Ten Upcoming Blogs

Whew! The last ten days have been a whirlwind of activity including a five-day trip to Georgia plus Easter. Most of that time I was away from a computer, so I've got quite a backlog of things to write about. I'll get to it right away, but for today I'm just going to give you a sneak preview of some hot topics, some of which I've been thinking about for a long time.

So . . .
COMING SOON . . .
10. The Truth Project
9. String Tricks
8. "The Hobbit"
7. Dragon Collection
6. Pre-school Reading Workshop
5. Camp Duncan, Moore County's new theraputic camp for girls
4. The Loyd Homeplace
3. Atlanta Happenings
2. Fun and Games with Emma and Jessie
1. One day very soon I will be able to announce the arrival of
BRIANNA MAE TALBERT!
Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I particularly want to hear about Camp Duncan and Math Camp games!!

Oh yeah, and that whole Brianna thing. :)

Kylie said...

mr Loyd,
I have been looking out for your blog on the Truth project! My husband and I are on tour 11. It has been very eye opening not to mention fascinating! This is a friendly reminder, haha!!!!!
Kylie Williams (vanhoy)