Saturday, April 24, 2010

24 Hours With Claire: Part II

If you haven't already read Part I, scroll down to the previous post to see the first part of Ken and Judy's grand adventure with granddaughter Claire.

"Somewhere between the last post and this one there were a couple of prodigious naps. But we don't need to talk about that."

"Tummy time is no chore when you have a caterpillar pal with chewy antennae."
We "camped out" at Claire's house overnight. This child can sleep. 8 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. without a peep. Of course, she doesn't have to get out of bed for her potty breaks.
"Grandma, this is my bottomless basket of books. At least, I've never seen the bottom. Hold on to me very tightly, please. I'm goin' in!"

What a pair. Wonder where Claire gets that winning smile?

"You're right, Grandpa. The air is much thinner up here."

"Somebody get me a parachute, quick! Grandpa's finally lost it!"

"No matter what the sign says, this Kirby ain't for sale!"

"Grandma, don't look now, but here comes your 'wannabe' photographer hubby."

"Ho, hum. It's a little early for bouncing in the Johnny Jump-up, don't you think?"

"But it's never too early to smile for the camera. My public simply adores me."

"If that chain will slow down long enough for me to focus on it, we'll find out what it does."
"VOILA! Lights, camera, action!"
And lights, camera, action is a pretty good summary of our 24 hours with Claire!
BONUS FEATURES: Videos of Claire in Action!




1 comment:

Amanda said...

These two blogs had the best pictures of Claire!! I loved them - thanks for posting!