Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Candidly Speaking: They're at it again-- all FIVE of 'em!

It's been days since my last blog post, but I've been busy, believe me.  Now I have all the January pictures I'm eager to share.  Here's a start.

Brianna: "Grandma, why does everything taste better when I sit in your lap?"
(Or is it those Veggie Tale plates Grandma bought?)

Great Granny: "Hunter, let me give you some hints about surviving in a world surrounded by girls."

Hunter: "That's all right.  I LIKE being surrounded by girls!"


Here Hunter is sporting a really cool hat made by his own Mommy.  Amanda has learned how to make them and is even making them available at a local consignment shop!


Grandpa:  "I'm very patient, Hunter.  Just start reading whenever you're ready."


Grandma, Evan, Claire, Kitty Cat's white paws, and Grandpa


Claire: "Well, this is one way to make sure Grandpa doesn't step on my feet when we dance."


This Li'l Tykes slide was our lucky find at the neighboring daycare which will not be reopening.
Brianna got something similar for Christmas, and after seeing video of her on it, I thought this slightly used one was a godsend.  As so many of our "things" are.


From his lofty perch, Kitty Cat supervises both work and play.  And when he chooses, he descends and takes part.  But ONLY when HE chooses.


But this benevolent ruler has to keep in shape.  And that involves a lot of stretching.  And proper diet and rest, of course.


Another blog should follow soon with more January highlights.  Of which there were many.

No comments: