Saturday, August 13, 2011

Brianna and Hunter

This blog features recent activities with Brianna and Hunter as its companion post featured their cousins Claire and Evan.  I hope you enjoy both.

Smiles abound when Brianna and Hunter come to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Bri now calls us Mama (she calls Amanda Mommy) and Papa.

Hmm.  What's this picture all about? 
Well, if you look in the dead center, you'll see tiny little Hunter
standing up against the refrigerator.  This was when he was first
starting to pull up.  I watched him crawl purposefully from the
living room to the kitchen until he arrived at his destination.

Hunter: "Of course I can do puzzles.
How else would they ever get done?"

Hunter: "Don't I look ferocious with all these sharp chompers?
Oh yeah, I've gotta lose the smile."

Grandma: "Of course this book is rated E for everyone."

Hunter: "No, I can't find middle C, but I can
sure play a mean bass."

Hunter: "I'm the Barber of Seville . . ."

Bri loves cuddling with Mommy.

Mixed with a little "Where Am I?"

Hunter: "Well, this is how I shuffle cards."

Hunter: "Grandpa, I don't think your piano has
the same notes as ours."

Brianna: "Mama, when we're watching the birds,
do you ever get the feeling someone's watching us?"

Yes, Bri.  Someone IS watching you!
And we'll keep on watching, cuddling, and playing
with our happy and lovable grandkids.

No comments: