Monday, August 15, 2011

Roll 'em: Action Videos with Claire and Evan

During a recent afternoon with Claire and Evan,
I had the opportunity to shoot some short videos
that show the energy and vivacity of this lovable pair.

In the first one (15 seconds) Claire sings "God made me . . . in my Bible book . . . God made me."  There may be more words, but she gets the point across simply and sweetly.

As Claire warms up to being a screen star, she sings "London Bridge is Falling Down." (17 seconds)  No sooner does she finish than she inquires, "You ready to watch it?"  Judy and I smile broadly every time we watch it.

Evan treats us to 53 seconds of bouncing in his, er, bouncer.
When he slowed down I "stimulated" him by nudging it with my foot.
I hope this doesn't make you dizzy-- the camera has to keep re-focusing
to keep up with Evan's antics.

Evan has a rousing good time with a green plastic Slinky
that I had gotten the kids months ago. 
 He gives it a real workout. (51 seconds)

Can you imagine anything cuter than Claire
singing "Jesus Loves Me."  It ends rather abruptly
when she applauds her performance.
Now if you persevered to the end, don't you agree
that this 4 minutes was a better value than either
The Smurfs or Harry Potter?

No comments: