Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Commentary. Or not.

A close friend has requested commentary on this blog.  It was implied that my thoughts in the realms of politics and education would be welcome.  Before venturing upon those often controversial slippery slopes, I think it prudent to ponder a favorite scripture for guidance.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-- think about such things.

Thank you for the advice, Paul.  I guess that rules out blogging about politics after all.  As for education, I'm gathering my thoughts and hope to share soon.  If you have topics of concern you'd like me to discuss, leave a comment or e-mail me, please.

No comments: