Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bri and Hunter at Home

Earlier this month, Judy and I babysat for
Bri and Hunter in their home while Mommy
ran in the Reindeer Run.  Here's are some
assorted pictures of that day's fun.

Bri: "Oh dear.  Baby's soaked her diaper."

"Not to worry.  First we roll her
up like a tumbleweed."

Hunter: "Er, Grandma, you're not going
to let her do that to me, are you?"

Bri: "Why Hunter, how could you
suspect such a thing!?"

Grandma Judy: "Now why would I
need anything else for Christmas."

Grandpa: "Now, now, Hunter.  No rude
noises while we're posing."

Hunter: "Grandma, if I can get this thumb
out of my mouth, I might make a desperate
lunge for your glasses.  Again."

Hunter: "Of course Daddy lets me push
these buttons.  Why do you ask?"

You can't get in trouble if
 you're not on the floor!

Bri: "Can't get in trouble, eh?
GIDDY-UP, Grandpa!!"

Bri: "Yeah, us gals are just chillin'
and waitin' for Happy Hour."

Bri: "WOO HOO!  This is the
best Happy Hour in a L-O-N-G time!"

Aside from all the other antics, Bri and
Hunter proudly showed us the tree they
helped decorate.  And to their credit,
neither of them decided to undecorate it!

And where there's a Christmas tree,
can reindeer be far behind?
OH!  It's Mommy!  Yippee!
More holiday fun coming soon!

No comments: