Monday, September 14, 2009

Brianna in September

If I go two weeks without blogging about Brianna or Claire, there's a lot of catching up to do (see Claire's latest post below this one). So let's see what Brianna's been up to so far in September.

This little piggy went to market.
Who would you rather play with, me or that old man with a camera?

Grandma, of course. But, still, he's interesting.


A beautiful new needlepoint with Brianna's vital statistics. . . and friends.

She's growing into the Johnny-Jumpup. She'll love it in a few weeks, but it does provide variety. I predict we'll have some great videos of this later on.

Eency Weency Spider is the best book I've, uh, tasted in a long time.

This is my little Garden of Eden.


Let me show you my giraffe's tongue.

He doesn't mind this, believe me.

Oops! A little too far. How did that happen again?

If a picture's worth a thousand words, I guess I'm reading about a thousand words a minute here.
This is no rattle-- it's a guitar--and I'm Born to be Wild!


This must be the "one-armed bandit" I've been warned about. Careful, girl.

Don't look for a punchline here. This is a picture of LOVE.

Starring . . . you-know-who!

Brianna must think the grass is always greener somewhere else. She's always twisting that neck uncomfortably to see what's going on "over there."

Brianna and Grandpa. Each one a captive audience for the other.

You wanna hear some more funny stories about your mother?
Gymnastic entertainment is for the young!
LIFTOFF!
More to come from both Brianna and Claire. Soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad she is already reading.