Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bubblin' Over with Blog Ideas

So many blog ideas, so little time. I'm not blogging as frequently as I did during my first year of retirement, but it's not for a lack of ideas. I get ideas not only from my many family activities, but from articles I read and issues that are near and dear to my heart. But many of these stay in "seed" form, sometimes for weeks on end. Some will fall by the wayside and never reach cyberspace. But hopefully the most important ones will.

Here are some topics I hope to post on before Christmas:
  • Claire (babysat for the dear child Thursday and finally got more pictures)
  • Brianna (babysitting her for a while today and hope to get more pictures)
  • Friday's Christmas singalong with 2nd graders at Farm Life School
  • School Construction progress at SFL
  • Wise words from an early 1900's history book
  • Photo essay on cemeteries of my Loyd ancestors
  • Thanksgiving get-togethers
  • Why Litterbugs should fear the techniques of CSI

Who knows which ones I'll actually complete, but I'm having fun turning over some of these ideas. I already have pictures for three of these topics. I guess I'd better get started.

No comments: