Thursday, May 20, 2010

Brianna has a Blast!

Let me say right up front, if you don't do anything else on this blog post, PLEASE view the video at the very bottom. Brianna has invented her own style of side-to-side rocking when listening to music, and it is hilarious and precious at the same time!

Also, be sure to view the separate post about Claire-- these babies get equal time.

"When my little car is happy, I'm happy."


"Woops. Road kill ahead!"

"Mommy, I don't know about that brownie. Haven't you got a teething biscuit?"

"Let's see if I can remember how to drive this toy. Oh, my bad. Not a car."

"Hurry up and take the doggone picture. My face is starting to ache."

"Then again, it's worth it for my fifteen minutes of fame."

"I can play a lot of stuff on my Monster Piano. But it does take all my strength. And please don't ask me to reach an octave with my little fingers!"

"The top only has from A to G. Maybe the rest of the alphabet is under here."

"Grandma, if I could only do one thing all day, it would be reading books with you on this porch in this swing. Life is good."

"Grandpa, I was wondering where you'd disappeared to. How did you get up there?"


And now, the highlight of this post, enjoy Brianna doing her own brand of Rock 'n' Roll. She had to modify her clapping to slapping one thigh (she's seen Grandpa do this). But the side to side rocking is totally her invention. And, no disrespect intended, she looks a little drunk when she rocks. When the music stops, she makes a feeble attempt to start it up again. She's perfectly capable of doing it, but insisted on Grandma pulling the lever. Poor helpless child!


It was "Good Times", as always. Now to post some cool photos and a video of Claire.

No comments: