Friday, May 7, 2010

Those Girls Are At It Again!

"Oh, Claire, I love what you've done with your hair!"


"Two babes in arms are worth four on the floor."


"So the thing-a-mu-jig makes the whatcha-ma-call-it go like crazy. I can't wait to learn the real words for this stuff."

"Uh, Cuz, where'd that extra hand come from. Look at the size of that thing!"

"We may not know our shapes and colors, but we know what we like."

"Bri, no offense, but your outfit's makin' me see stars."

"Claire, someday I'm gonna have hair like this. Dig that color!"

"I hate to be the one to break it to ya, Bri, but you've got a long way to go. Not to mention a fortune in pink dye."

"Grandma, in your version, do the pigs get the wolf, or the other way around?"

"Ooo. The pigs get the wolf. Not a pretty sight."
"Let's read it again. Or better yet, let's act it out!"

No comments: