Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Coolness of Being Claire

This is Claire's blog. The highlight will be a short video at the end, where she becomes "Scary Claire." Don't miss it! And be sure to look at the previous post about Brianna.

Now here we go with more of those crazy captions. I hope you enjoy them.

"It's deliciously naughty reading other people's mail."

"Uh, I'm not sure the tongue will go back in. Is it stuck? But not to worry, I'm still smiling."

"Well, while I've got the tongue out, I might as well go for the Guiness World Record."

"Okay, Claire, let's get back to memorizing this book. One day, you'll be reading it to me."

"The kitty cat goes meeoww, the puppy dogs go woof woof. And we still don't know what the little ants say. Bummer."

"CLAIRE SCARED GRANDMA!"
"Grandma's not one to hold a grudge. I think she even liked it when I scared her. Now all is forgiven."

"Big balloons come in handy for hiding from the Grand-paparazzi and his camera."

"The only thing worse than being hounded by nosey photographers is being ignored by them. There's a price to fame."

Now, for the real special of today's blog. Claire has been working on a technique of "startling" adults. She's been perfecting her technique. She's a master of timing-- the "pregnant pause," and pops up just when you least expect it. This video will bring a smile to your face. Don't let her scare you-- she doesn't mean any harm!
Hope you have enjoyed reading about Claire (and Brianna in the previous post) as much as Judy and I enjoyed these adventures firsthand.

1 comment:

Brian Barndt said...

I don't know who looks happier, Claire or her grandparents?! Blessings to you all.