Monday, July 5, 2010

Catchup Time With the Babies

Here it is the 5th of July, and I've still got pictures from early June that you haven't seen. Here's a sampling of what Brianna and Claire were up to a a few weeks ago.

Who's that peeking around the kitchen cabinet-- it's Brianna! More mobile than ever. And more adventurous. She won't get lost in our little house, though.

Nothing like a little bench to put one in the mood for reading.

"Oh, my goodness! I never would have guessed it!"

"I guess the next thing is to figure out if it's the phone or the remote."

"Grandma, why does everything taste better out of your glass?"

Now it's Claire's turn. If she smiled any bigger she'd bust!

"Grandpa, Grandpa, I can palm a basketball!" (Will you send me to Carolina Basketball Camp now?)

"And this is how you do a pirouette."

"C'mon, Granny, you're next."

A wise baby knows how to time those little refreshing naps when the grownup conversations are boring.

But don't worry. When I blog again, Brianna and Claire will be wide awake and full of surprises. It won't be long!

2 comments:

'Tracey Garner said...

Looks like you all have the best time with them babies. Just think come fall, it will fun times 4 then.

Amanda said...

Or CHAOS times 4! We're not sure which yet :)