Friday, November 19, 2010

The Patter of Little Feet-- MANY Little Feet!

There's no point trying to put the following pictures in any logical sequence.  But all of these are from November, and they feature the grandbabies four, who as of this writing are:
Brianna, 19 months (Amanda's)
Claire, 17 months (Jennifer's)
Hunter, 7 weeks (Amanda's)
Evan, 2 weeks (Jennifer's)

I know this is a lot of pictures to throw out at you (obviously, I didn't have trouble loading pictures today!).
But this might be my last blog before Thanksgiving and it's a great chance to catch up.  Ready?  Here goes.

Hunter says: "Listen to this, Grandma-- pbfft!"




Granny says, "Now Hunter, if you make rude noises, we stick one of these in your mouth.  That's your first warning."

Claire: "Thank you, Pierre.  I'll have what she's having, but make it a double."




Brianna:  "Don't worry, Grandma.  I'll just run a virus scan and have you back up to speed in a jiffy."


Can you get drunk on bananas?

Ring around the rosie,
A pocket full of posies,


Ashes, ashes, we all fall DOWN!


Guess who?!  It's your cousin, of course!


Grandpa:  " Hunter, as long as I hold you, I don't have to help with the dishes."



Brianna:  "Everybody should have a porthole in their tent.  You can see who your company is before you open the door."

Brianna: "Whaddya mean you'll huff and puff and blow my house down?"


I have a feeling Hunter is storing up little tidbits of advice for us-- better get ready!


Grandma says, "Now Hunter, Grandpa's going to play a little music for you.  Please humor him and make the best of it."

Hunter says, "Not bad Grandpa-- at least you can't sing and play at the same time!"
(This 50's era SuperMelodeon was a thoughtful gift from dear friends Bob and Bertha)


"If you're happy and you know it say AMEN!"


Brianna says, "I know I didn't like hats yesterday.  But today, I do.  It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind."


Claire:  "So anyway, Mommy just said 'No elbows' on the table.  Get it?"


It's so much fun watching little Evan, a girl could almost forget her popsicle.

But not for long!  Mmmm. . . green tastes good.

Why is this man smiling?  Why, he's a GRANDPA, of course!


Evan, just remember, when you need advice, just come to Grandma.


 Evan: "Sounds good.  I think I'll sleep on it."

Now do you see why I couldn't leave out any of the pictures?
Visit again soon!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you for all the pictures you post! We love looking at them!

Cindy said...

I love seeing your pictures!!! They are wonderful. Thanks for sharing....Congratulations on both new grandbabies!!