Saturday, March 10, 2012

Old Time Piano at the Fiddlers Convention

Well, tonight's the night.  The 77th annual
Old Time High Falls Fiddlers' Convention.
And for me it'll be # 4.  I'm giving a sneak
preview of my medley, since very few of
my friends attend this event (maybe this
year will be different).

For the blog I've broken my "Melody of
Love" medley into two parts.  This 2 minute
segment has "You Made Me Love You"
and "I Can't Give You Anything But Love."

This four minute conclusion contains
"Deep Purple," "Cheek to Cheek," and
"You Made Me Love You."
None of these are known as country or
bluegrass, but I'll be playing them in my
style heavily influenced by Floyd Cramer
(and others mentioned in my previous blog).
I hope to be wheeling home around midnight
tonight with at least a little gas money.  
Come on out if you have nothing better
to do than set your clocks.  It's good fun.


No comments: