Saturday, March 3, 2012

Brianna and Hunter: some fun videos


Bri dances and plays the harmonica
(50 seconds)
I think Bri plays the harmonica just like 
her Grandpa Loyd.  But she has her own
 little dance and giggle.

Hunter can dunk!   A football, that is.
(2 minutes, 8 seconds)
He may be slow, but he's methodical and
deadly accurate.  But man, those footballs
will be hard to dribble!

Bri: ABC's with an attitude!
(37 seconds)
I don't know what possessed Brianna to
sing her alphabet song with such an
in-your-face style.  But she must have
thought it was funny, and I agree.

Hunter is on a babysitting mission.
We were downstairs at Amanda and Stephen's
house when Hunter picked up one of Bri's
baby dolls and wrapped it in a blanket. He
then insisted I follow him upstairs to Bri's
room.  There, he motioned for me to get
another of her babies and blankets out of
her crib.  He proceeded to wrap this one
up, then motioned (and grunted) for me
to put both babies back in the crib (for nap).
He would have gotten in, too, but I stopped
the video then, not knowing if Bri would 
consider this an intrusion into her space.

I'm glad these videos loaded okay.  I used
to be reluctant to even try to load them, but
I've had recent success.  Hope you enjoy them.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing these! I love Bri's alphabet. She sings like that a lot at home and it's really funny... unless Hunter is trying to sleep!!