Friday, January 9, 2009

For Judi and Debi: LET IT SNOW!

This post is dedicated to the two most serious SNOW LOVERS I know: Judy (Judi) and Debi. Though we haven't yet seen any real snow yet this season ( those pitiful "wannabee" raindrops the other day don't count), anticipation of snow is part of the enjoyment. Sure, we don't get snow when we want it, or nearly often enough, but that doesn't take away the fun of imagining, dreaming, contemplating, philosophizing, or--dare I say it--praying for it!

While we wait, I've decided to feature my Snow People Salt and Pepper Shakers. I have many more "thematic" posts planned about my S&P collection and its origins, but if you're reading this--and you are--you're seeing the first in the series.
The Whole Family
(Make up your own captions if you like)





I hope you like my Snow People. Maybe they'll bring us luck. Maybe not. But they're still smiling. And that's what I plan to do. . . while I wait!






No comments: