Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Coming Attractions

I'll be heading to Atlanta again soon for a NON-emergency visit with Mama, Buddy, and Daddy. I might even get to see Caryn, too. Mama is doing well and is getting some physical therapy. Buddy is playing the piano for Mama and other residents every day. While I'm in Atlanta I'm also going to get together with several former (I almost said 'old') counselors from Camp Cherokee, where my experiences led me into elementary education. To say that Cherokee was a major influence in my life is an understatement. I'll see a couple of friends that I haven't been in touch with since the summer Judy and I got married, 1976. Besides a meal out, we should have a chance to make a little music. I'll try to have some details and photos upon my return.

No comments: