Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a New Year, Babes!

Grandbabies Brianna and Claire witnessed their very first Christmas and their very first New Year. What better way to celebrate than by doing new and adventurous things?

Bri says, " Look, everybody, in 2010 I can stand up! Is there something soft behind me to land on?"

Bri models her warm longjohns. The shirt reads "Don't wake ME. I'LL wake YOU!"

"Not much on this TV. Let's bring out some more toys."

Grandma Judy says, "Is this a baby or a koala bear?" Hang on, Bri!


Brianna also likes to stand up to play her little keyboard.
"And for my next selection I shall play Mary Had a Little Lamb by M. Goose."

Claire says, "I'm into new stuff, too. Look at me sitting up all by myself, Grandma!"

"Sitting up means I have two hands free for action."

"Plus, I can sing and play at the same time."

"Hey, now. That's one of my ticklish spots!"

"At the end of the day, there's still not much that beats sucking on one's toes."
Here's a short video of Brianna at play. Hope it brightens your day like it did mine. 2010 has much in store for these precious babies-- and the rest of us, too.

1 comment:

'Tracey Garner said...

Thank the Lord for Granddaddy. No new baby pics on either of the mommies blog. LOL They are both so cute.