Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THREE IN A ROW!! (Posts without babies, that is)

Just to remind us ALL (myself included) that this is an ECLECTIC blog (pretty much anything goes), my last three blog posts have NOT been about the grandbabies. After all, SOME people are interested in things beside babies. This blogger, however, is beginning to go through withdrawal. And I've got baby pictures that just won't wait! I hope you've been eagerly waiting for the next installment.

Brianna: "Yeah, Grandma. Now that I can feed myself I'm thinking about getting a place of my own."


Brianna: "Grandpa, your version was okay, but don't ya think this jazzes it up a little?"


Brianna: "Whaddaya mean, 'why don't I sing'? Isn't it obvious?"
Brianna: "Now if I had some spurs, we'd see how much giddyup Grandpa has left."

Brianna: "What do you mean 'How do I get down'? I don't even know how I got UP!"

Brianna: "Grandma, when you're through playing with that can I have a turn?"

Claire: "Grandma, this phone is too big for me to talk and listen at the same time."

Claire: "My favorite part is putting grown-ups on hold."

Claire: "Playing in new toys is pure bliss!"

Claire: "WHAT!? Who's got a cold? BACK OFF, pardner!"

Claire: "Granny, was life this hard for little kids when you were growing up?"

Claire: "I find that concentrating on my foot aids my digestion."

Four generations: Steel Magnolias. : )

Claire: "Can I do magic? Yes I can. Presto! And the sock disappears!"

Can Claire and Brianna do magic?
YES, THEY CAN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, it is baby blog time!!! I look forward to the blogs that feature Bri and Claire. You couldn't find better subject.