Thursday, March 4, 2010

Whazzup, Brianna?

The latest from Brianna.


Claire said something about "March Fourth." Well I have neither the rhythm, coordination, or inclination to march. So there.

When I have more teeth I'll smile in exchange for Snickers.


This play table is my training for pinball and Wii.
Friends, Romans, countrymen . . . .

I remember when this little item was on the floor.
Well, the little handles and noisemakers are still the same. Meow meow, quack quack, woof woof.
And don't forget the little mute bunny.

And for my next trick I'm gonna get up there where you are. Somehow.

No, it's not cheating for Grandpa to put me up there.

Been there, done that. Put me down now; I have worlds to discover.

How do those grownups sit on something so high? Aren't they afraid of falling off?

Or losing their bal-a-n-c-e!!!?
Yes, Grandma. Now that we've confirmed the title and author, can we open the stinkin' book and get on with it?
Brianna is now more than 10 months old and will turn One Year Old on April 18. Just around the corner. YOU GO, GIRL!

1 comment:

'Tracey Garner said...

She is just so adorable!! Has the sweetest little smile.