Thursday, March 4, 2010

Whazzup, Claire?

Quips from Claire to get us up-to-date.

Don't worry, Mommy. I can't choke on it if I can't fit it in.

These vinyl antennae have a fatal attraction for me.

We smile for bribes!


This blanky is perfect for peek-a-boo.

Oh no, Grandpa. You'll get your turn in a minute.

What do you mean you can still see me? That's impossible.

A couple of Lounge Lizards doin' their thing.

There, Grandma. Take the picture without my jaw flopped open.

No, you're not gonna get me. I'm gonna get you!
Okay, okay, you'll get me! Now PUT ME DOWN (not really)!

Now I'll threaten to slurp her if she doesn't release me.

Oh look, an unsuspecting tower has crept up beside me.

Kapowee! Down it goes, with a little love tap from Babyzilla.

We don't call them teethers any more. The correct term is "gum builder."

30 days to gums of steel.

What's this? I'm sure something moved under that blanket.

It's been nice "gnawing" ya.

Oo. I think I found a bad spot. What's the expiration date on this?
Claire says, "March Fourth? Give me a break. I can't walk yet, much less march."
See you next time.

1 comment:

'Tracey Garner said...

What beautiful eyes she has, and I love her open mouth laugh. She looks like she is having a ball!!