Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good Times with Brianna and Hunter

Brianna was in a mood for hats the other day, so I pulled out a St. Patrick's Day hat a few weeks early.  She took to it readily, so I'm sharing the pictures even if they are a little premature.  Who knows what she'll be wearing on St. Paddy's Day?

Brianna:  "Grandma, you get three guesses: am I Robin Hood, the Green Hornet, or St. Patrick?"


"Whoa!  How'd she ever guess I'm a leprechaun?"


"But I'll never tell where my pot o' gold is."

And with that she struts away to deal with more pressing matters. . . carrying her cute little pot with her.


Brianna: "Hunter, it's about time you started earning your keep around here.  How 'bout doin' some tricks?"


Hunter: "How's this: Alakazim, Alakazam-- you WILL play 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'!"


Hunter's also taken up riding.
Hunter: "Hi ho, Grandpa, and away!"


"Don't worry, Grandpa.  I'm watchin' your back.  Not much choice."


"So what's this contraption?  Some instrument of torture?  I never should have let you guys know I can sit up."


Hunter: "Hey, Sis, you're stealin' some of my limelight."
Brianna: "Take it easy, kiddo.  I was bouncing in one of these things before you were a twinkle in Mommy and Daddy's eyes."


I don't think there will be any sibling rivalry between these two.  They get a whole lotta lovin' from all directions.
Next blog: Claire and Evan