Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More "Breaking in New Stuff"

Here are 10 more action shots from late January/ early February that will get me (and you) up to date on the grandchildren.  Hope you enjoy.

Brianna:  "Uh, Claire, isn't it a problem that your front wheels are facing different directions?"
Claire: "Don't be silly, Bri.  That's so when I come to a fork in the road I can go both ways."


Claire: "Who cares about digging to China.  I'm just looking for some macaroni."


Claire: "Well, that never happened before.  Baby went to sleep before I could even read 'The cow says moo.'"


Claire: "Say, Grandpa, this isn't quicksand, is it?"


"Alas!  The heroine slides into a frothy vat of macaroni and cheese!"


"We'll have to stop eating on the floor.  There's sand everywhere."

Kitty Cat says," I wonder what Bri and Claire are doing right now.  I know what Evan and Hunter are doing-- eatin', sleepin', or poopin.'"


Brianna: "So what if the old town criers used to carry handbells around.  I happen to prefer windchimes."


Bri: "Um, can't we just pretend you didn't see this?"


Claire: "Hey, what are you trying to do-- give away my secret ingredient?!"


Well, it's no secret that having these kids around is a recipe for endless fun!

No comments: