Saturday, July 21, 2012

Andy Griffith: "Conversation With a Mule" and more

It's my turn to do a brief Andy Griffith
tribute now.  His television success is
familiar to my younger readers who saw
the endless reruns and to those of my age
and older who made Sheriff Taylor's
acquaintance around 1960.

Many folks are also familiar with his
humorous monologue from the '50's
entitled "What it was, was Football."

I have a couple of audio tapes of lesser
known monologues and songs, of which
I'm posting a couple here.  

This comedy monologue is called
"Conversation With a Mule," and is
packed with Griffith's homespun wisdom.
(2 and a half minutes)

The second video is a country-fied version
of "Romeo and Juliet."
(3 minutes)

If you enjoy these, let me know here or on 
Facebook and I'll post some others.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Loved the Romeo and Juliet one! Thanks for sharing!