Saturday, July 14, 2012

Four Faces of Hunter

Hunter was a little too young to attend Vacation
Bible School this week, and as a result, I had a
chance to see more of him and catch in some
action videos.

In the first of four videos, here is
"Hunter the Sportsman."  He had made many
shots prior to me starting the video.

Here's "High Finance Hunter." He takes no
wooden nickels.  He knows exactly where
the color-coded coins go, but delights in
teasing Judy by pretending to put them in
the wrong places.  Priceless.

Here's "Aviator Hunter." I actually shot three
videos of him zooming around the house with
his P-47 Thunderbolt with me racing to keep up.
I supplied some of the sound effects, too. Two of
the videos were interrupted when he spotted what
he thought was a bug on the floor and came to a
sudden halt, announcing, "BUG!  BUG!" Any 
passengers probably suffered whiplash.  But in
this video he saw no bugs.  It ends when he says
"PORCH," meaning "I'm taking my show outside."

The final video is "Hunter the Nature Boy."
Under this magnolia tree were countless leaves 
holding rainwater.  We nicknamed them "water
boats," and he passed much time flinging the
water out of them.  He didn't mind a bit if he
splattered himself in the process.  In fact, when
we showed this video to Judy, he placed his
hand on his head to show her exactly where
he had been "sprinkled."

My next post will also be about Hunter.
In it you'll meet "Tractor Man."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The airplane video is much funnier than I imagined! And Hunter watched these with me too - he also said to me "Head!" and patted his head when we watched the water boat video! Too funny.