Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Claire in Action

Claire says, "I'm here-- let the good times roll!" And they do!

"Grandma, I'll perform again as soon as I find out where Grandpa went with that camera."

Pure joy is being held in Grandma's arms.


"There's where the 'smooches' come out. I'm gonna get me a whole handful!"

"Grandpa, should they really depict such scenes of utter violence in a children's book?"

"I'm cute at any angle. I just have to work harder."

Babyzilla, Part I.
See the unsuspecting tower? See the innocent baby?
Babyzilla, Part II
DOWN comes the tower! Babyzilla has struck again!
This video wraps up this blog post. In it you'll see an exuberant Claire, with two-fisted, non-stop action. The title is either "Peekaboo With Claire" or "Grandma Makes a Save." You decide.

No comments: