Friday, February 5, 2010

Nothin' But Brianna!

FYI to my readers: I am in the process of gently bludgeoning you with baby pictures. After this post will come "Nothin' But Claire" and "Double Barrel Babies." I hope I don't run out of titles or captions! But if you're tired of all my blogs about babies (surely I jest!), the end is in sight. One day you'll drop by this site and find that I'm blogging about TODDLERS! : )

"Okay, Grandpa, that's enough. If that intro bored them as much as it bored me, your readership is in danger of a big drop-off unless you get rolling with the good stuff!"


"Grandpa, if you think it's cute the way I chow down on these bananas, what will you think when Grandma lets 'em slide on the carpet?"


"My latest trick is waving. You should feel really special if I wave at you. Which I am!"


"Hold still, Grandma. I think it's time for me to change your diaper."


"How'd you get so tall?" (Larry the Cucumber is wondering the same thing)


"Daddy, I know I look cool in your hat, but honestly, this thing's as big as a boat! Give me a few years to grow into it."


"Expect the unexpected!"

"This is the way we stretch our arms, stretch our arms, stretch our arms. . . ."

"Hmmm. . . I'm thinking."

"Grandpa, don't think that your leg will keep me from getting what I want."

"See, I told you I'd get it."

"Now the question is, what did I want it for."

"From 'Aunt Liz'. One of my favorite Bible verses. My help cometh from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. And BABIES. And now that I've memorized it I can read it upside down and backwards."

"Let's play Hide-n-Seek. Betcha can't find me."

"Chew a little, slurp a little, pose for a few pictures. A typical day. But what makes it special is having Grandma feeding me while I'm wrapped in the Atlanta Braves blanket Aunt Gail gave me!" (Well, Grandpa lets me use it)

BYE, Y'ALL!

1 comment:

'Tracey Garner said...

I love the baby blogs...you and Judy always look so happy when you have them.