Friday, February 5, 2010

Double Barrel Babies

Faithful blog readers, this is the fourth and final post with an emphasis on the grandbabies, Brianna and Claire. I promise to blog on at least one eclectic topic before bringing them up again. Plus, I need time to accumulate some more pictures. How long do you think that will take?



In the past two weeks Judy and I have had a couple of wonderful opportunities to have Brianna and Claire at the same time. Oh, Happy Day! Here are a few priceless moments.



Brianna: "You're right, Claire. Mine's empty, too. Don't they trust us to measure anything?"


On Thursday, January 28, one day before the big ice storm, it hit 60 degrees in the Sandhills. Judy and I took the grandbabies on their first joint tour of our neighborhood. Babies, start your engines!!!



Claire: "Okay, let's see how fast this buggy can go, Grandpa. You've got me dressed up like Nanuk of the North, so there's no danger of me getting windburn."


Brianna: "Grandma, I still don't see how this counts as exercise."


Brianna: "Claire, that's even more impressive from this angle. If I don't flop over, that is."


Geniuses at work. No attention deficit disorder here."


Claire: "Did someone say MILK?"

Brianna: "Did someone say BANANA?"

Brianna: "Helpful hint-- page 3 tastes the best."

Claire: "I'll tell you what, Brianna. You start reading on that end, I'll start on this end, and we'll meet in the middle."

This is like heaven on earth to Grandma Judy.

Okay, for you diehards who never get tired of my baby pictures, we're going to kick it into overdrive. For the untrained eye, the following five pictures may look almost alike. But if you study those little faces and know how to read those little eyes, you'll see why I couldn't leave a single one out.



No Captions Needed










Did you have a favorite? Let me know. It's obvious Claire and Brianna are destined to be best friends, just like their moms.

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

No need for apologies! I love seeing your grand babies. As a Dad I get a kick out of seeing all children. They are growing so fast.. too cute
God Bless
Jimmy

Cindy said...

Love, love, love your posts about your grandkids....they are precious. . . can't really tell if you like them though....LOL!!

they are so blessed to have grandparents who love them so much!! Bless them, love seeing their smiles...

Unknown said...

Favorite, Favorite, how can I pick a favorite? I love them all. I can say this with honesty, those are two of the CUTEST little girls ever. This an impartial comment.

'Tracey Garner said...

Loved them all, but the 2nd one was my favorite. They are adorable and I love seeing them play together.