Friday, February 5, 2010

Nothin' But Claire!

"Of course I know Brianna had her own blog post. I just read it. I hope you enjoy mine."



"Grandpa says this wooden toy looks like Chapel Hill's Old Well. But I make a few allowances for his age."





"See, the way they 'splained it to me is, we have a few months to get used to these cooking tools before they let us at the 'gredients."


"If I get any happier, I'll bust!"


"Oh, I see. I won't bust as long as I let the 'happy' out of my mouth. And Mommy, you are a world class dancer!"

Aside: These rattles have been retired and are on their way to The Bargain Box. Jennifer and Amanda shook them and teethed on them endlessly when they were babies. My question is, "Do they still make rattles with PEACE sign handles?"

"Touch my toes? Of course I can. I can even put them in my mouth."

"Change my own diaper? You've got to be kidding!"

"Grandma is waiting for me to become ticklish. Whatever that is. I humor her just like all the big people."


"YES, I asked them to supersize it. Is there anything wrong with that?"


"I LOVE my new laptop computer. I'm not sure I have enough lap for it, though."

"The thing I'm best at is slamming it shut."

"So Grandma, is this what the astronauts feel like when they're weightless?"


"This must be the first time Grandpa's read this book. I could tell him the ending, but I love to see the excitement on his face."

"Okay. Enough is enough. . . SPOILER ALERT. . . the one with the big ears did it."

"Yes, I like my toys. But I LOVE my Grandma and Grandpa!"

No comments: