Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Granny That's Truly Great

I never got to meet any of my great grandmothers, but I'm very glad that Brianna and Claire have the opportunity to know Judy's mom, Thelma. Not only is she a Great Grandmother; she's also a Granny that's Great! She's loves these grandbabies and they know it.


Brianna: "I tell you what Granny-- you tell me the words I don't know, and I'll tell you the words you don't know. Okay?"

Granny and Claire: Matching outfits AND matching smiles!
Uh oh--Claire knows that's a fake banana. Why's she making like a vampire?!
Claire: "No, I'm not gonna bite you, I just want a taste."
Claire: "Granny, nobody smells and tastes as good as YOU! And here's a kiss just cause you're you."
Claire: "In case you haven't noticed, I love my Granny, and Granny loves ME!"

LOTS MORE BABY PICTURES COMING

UP IN THE NEXT THREE BLOG POSTS!!!!!!

No comments: