Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Amanda. Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write six random things about yourself
3. Tag six people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!

1. I've never had a broken bone, but have had stitches twice: my foot and my nose (oh yeah, there's a story).
2. I am or have been a collector of comic books, stamps, rocks, coins, salt & pepper shakers, baseball cards, books, and more.
3. I made $1.50 an hour in my first job (and "No," it wasn't in the Great Depression).
4. I have never owned a new car (most people already know that!).
5. I am left-handed, therefore right-brained. I think that allows me to play the piano "by ear" as I visualize my hands in the proper positions for what I hear.
6. I never give up on getting Jennifer and Amanda to read Gone With the Wind (I just happen to have a couple of copies in the garage. . .).

Now I'm supposed to tag people, but I know you guys are busy, so I'm making it voluntary. Also, not all of my friends blog, so feel free to send me an e-mail with six things about you if you care to participate. So Cindy, Debi, Pat L., Pam C. and anyone else who wants to play--TAG--you're IT!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sure, I can handle this, no problem, right?