Thursday, October 30, 2008

Final Halloween Post

Unless I unexpectedly get some spare time, these are the last of my Halloween offerings for this season. A few more of my favorite Monster Quotations. Beginning with. . . THE BLOB!



As the Blob ate his dinner he said,
  • "Ugh. Me glad Domino's delivers. . . burp. . . ahhh!"

  • "Oops! Me think me ate napkin!"

  • "Well, that was yummy. Maybe Friday me will eat Chicago."

  • "Me sure save plenty money not having to brush teeth or buy floss and toothbrush. And with no teeth, me never get no cavities!"

  • "Me love purple jello. Reminds me of Mama."

  • "Mmm. Me love to eat encyclopedias. Very nutritious and blob educational."


Freddie Krugar looked at his fingernails and said,

  • Two more inches and I can beat that guy in Zimbabwe for the Guinness Book of World Records."
  • "Just think how long they'd be if I had just stopped biting them when good ol' Mom said to."

  • "Let's see. . . it's Tuesday. Do I paint them State Red or Carolina Blue?"

  • "I wish that nail polish would hurry up and dry. I've got things to do."

  • "Maybe if I paint smiley faces on them people won't run away."

The Headless Horseman picked up his head and said,


  • "I didn't know I was growing a beard."

  • "You worthless thing! If you could just find our stupid horse we could go for our midnight ride!"

  • "What a headache. That's the last time I use you for a kickball."

  • "Why couldn't I have just lost a foot like everybody else?"

  • "Let's see, shall I wear it backwards and right-side up or forwards and upside-down today? Decisions, decisions."

  • "Ohhh-- now I remember where I hid my Halloween candy!"

Now to finish things off, click HERE, to go to a website with my favorite Halloween poem and suitable theme music. It's James Whitcomb Riley's "Little Orphan Annie," a morality tale of cautions for children with the classic line, "An' the goblins'll gitcha if you don't watch out." I used to love it when my Grandma Gaddis would say that to me.

Have your own safe, clean brand of Halloween fun in '08. And be sure to check my first November blog post soon.










No comments: