Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Quotations II

Here we go again. Hope these provide some laughs or smiles.



As the elves stuffed Santa's sack with toys, one of them said,

  • "All these toys, and all we get is lousy candy canes."
  • "He's got everything but the kitchen sink in here. Oh, here it is, too!"

  • "I wonder if I'd get in much trouble if I hid in this Barbie Dream House."
  • "I wonder if Mr. Loyd's class is going to write about me again this year."
  • "Has Santa ever considered using UPS to deliver all this junk?"
  • "Hey, I remember the day I made this Nintendo. It was the same day Mrs. Claus made tacos for supper."
  • "Uh-oh. We packed it too tight. All the Tickle-me-Elmo's just started shaking and quaking."
  • "I wonder who will get this Furby that we taught Eskimo language.


As Rudolph got ready to guide Santa's sleigh, he said,

  • "Let's see, I turn left at Scotland. . . or is it right? Oh, brother."
  • "I'm so nervous. People don't realize how much pressure it is to remember where every boy and girl lives."
  • "Hope you don't mind, Santa. I thought I'd try a blue light in my nose this year. When those airplanes see a blue light behind 'em, they'll pull over!"
  • "I'm not so wild about this new 'clap-on' switch for my nose. For one thing, I can't clap!"
  • "Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to have a pierced nose, but I'm scared of what Santa would say."
  • "Remember guys, no tail-gating. Those antlers are sharp."
  • "I bet people would pay a lot for my autograph. Now, how do you hold a pencil with a hoof?"
  • "Oh brother. That Blitzen thought he could take my place. But he needed an extension cord for his light bulb."


When Mrs. Claus waved goodbye (God be with ye) she called,

  • "Say 'Hi' to my Aunt Gertrude in Miami."
  • "If you loved me you'd take me along for the ride."
  • "Remember, Nick, the list of bad kids is in your left front pocket."
  • "Nick, don't forget to pick up a pound of bacon and some eggs at the Piggly Wiggly."
  • "I may not be home when you get back-- there's a big bingo game down in Greenland tonight."


When Frosty the Snowman saw Santa Claus he said,


  • "I hope you brought that new silk hat and scarf I ordered."

  • "Hey, whatcha say we get together for a few games of poker after you finish your rounds?"

  • "I sure could use some electric socks. I think. . . ."
  • "I hope you packed something special for all the Masters of Multiplication. As for me, I'm scared I'd melt if I tried burning my times card."
  • "Hey, Nick. Stop back by later. Old Man Winter and Jack Frost challenged us to hockey at the 'pole.'"
  • "Hey, old man. Can you give me a lift? I ran my snowmobile into a big mama pine tree!"
  • "I once had a friend that wore a red suit like that. Poor fella melted plumb away-- just like that!"
  • "I'd love to go along, but I'm afraid I'd melt in Australia."
  • "Hey chubby, that electric blanket you left me last year was not one bit funny!"
  • "Hey Santa, I'm tired of being called Frosty. How do you think Fred would sound?"
  • "Santa, I can't feel anything in my arms. ACK! They're gone! Somebody swiped my stupid sticks!"

BONUS QUOTES:

Vixen, while pondering the great questions of life, thought, "I wonder what I'd be doing right now if I had been born as a giraffe."


Santa, suffering from his seasonal stress, mumbled incoherently, "Red and white, red and white, why couldn't I have chosen blue and yellow?!"

Mrs. Claus stood under the mistletoe and called, "Old man, get yourself in here right now or I'm gonna kiss Prancer instead!"



Merry Christmas, Everybody!

No comments: