Saturday, December 20, 2008

Food, Folks, and Fun

I know some fast food chain already copyrighted "Food, Folks, and Fun," but my alternate title was too long. Loyd/Short/Kirby/Talbert/Clayton/Riley/Smith Holiday Festivities. See what I mean?

The past two weekends Jennifer and Matt hosted two of our traditional Christmas get-togethers. They were wonderful occasions.

Even though I had to sneak in this picture from Christmas 2007, it was the only one I had with Judy, her mom (Thelma/Granny) and our girls (Jennifer and Amanda). Some might call them the Steel Magnolias. They're AWESOME!

This photo of Joy is also from last year, when I hadn't yet begun blogging. She successfully evaded my camera this year! Way to go, Joy!
Gail and Judy. These gals know how to party. At least when they're together!
Jennifer and her Granny
Older cousins adore younger cousins. And maybe teach them a few tricks.
There's no doubt Stephen is a favorite playmate.
Judy and I couldn't be prouder of our girls and their hubbies. They're the BEST!
Strange, but out of the assortment of folks at these festive gatherings, only TWO are pregnant. Guess who!

No comments: