Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hangin' Out With Brianna



Here are some of my and Judy's good times with Brianna during the past week.

This is what I've been waiting for!

"And we have a tire swing and a sand pile and . . . ."


"Let's see if I've got this straight. Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared."

"Now Brianna, I guess you've figured out you can only believe half of what Grandpa tells you."

"Eency Weency Spider climbs down Brianna's chin."

"That's right--just relax and repeat 'Serenity now, serenity now.'"


"Hmm. I think she could teach ME relaxation techniques."


"Almost time for a stretch and a little fresh air. A-l-m-o-s-t."


"I wonder what the big one's gonna do next."

"I wouldn't settle for this pacifier if I didn't happen to know Mommy's still at Harris Teeter Triple Coupons!"
This morning we saw Amanda, Brianna, and Stephen's brother Josh at yard sales. Talk about raising a child RIGHT!

These two pictures are from our afternoon social call.
Maybe this is what these strange appendages are for. . . .

You put your right foot in and you shake it all about. . . .
Until next time!


No comments: