Friday, July 8, 2011

Brianna's "Muffin Man": The Real Deal

Well, just yesterday (Thursday) I put on two short videos of Brianna performing her version of "Do You Know the Muffin Man."  Little did I know those were just rehearsals.  Today Amanda brought Brianna and Hunter by visit a "mystery guest" at our house.  Afterwards Bri wanted to do "The Muffin Man" again.  Both Amanda and I had left our cameras outside, but Bri was in a dancin' mood and happily did the whole routine again for my camera.  In the process, I saw (as Amanda had already realized) that Brianna was not sucking her thumb in yesterday or today's videos.  She is playing the trumpet!  There's a jazzy trumpet rip in the middle of the video she's watching and she includes that in her performance.

So, whether or not you saw the other videos (they're still posted and still cute), this one is THE REAL DEAL!  Enjoy.


Now tell me the truth.  Isn't that watching a few times?
Next blog you'll find out about our "mystery guest."  I think.

No comments: