Monday, February 6, 2012

And if you liked THOSE videos . . .

Here are three final videos to complete
my summary of January mayhem at the
Loyd Playhouse.

In this video, the kids enjoy what I think
is the most brilliant toy ever-- the Sit-n-Spin.
Jennifer and Amanda could ride separately
or together when they were pre-schoolers
and it looks like their kids also have the knack.
They're just a few weeks from mastering
the "hand-over-hand technique."  Then they'll
really be zooming.  (32 seconds)


This one is sort of funny.  Bri starts out pulling
Claire in the wagon.  Bri thinks it's funny that
Claire says "Well."  Then Claire decides that
pulling will be more fun than being pulled.  So
begins a semi-struggle to see who will pull
the empty wagon.  (28 seconds)


Fortunately, when it's Grandpa Ken's turn
to pull, no one tries to take the reins from me.
I rope the car and wagon together so I can
pull three kids around the yard at once.
Judy does a great job on the video-- it's hard
to keep up with a moving target.  (39 seconds)


I hope you enjoyed these.  I'll get Hunter
in action at first opportunity.  Let's roll
into February!

No comments: