Thursday, February 16, 2012

This Blog's for You: Mr. Loyd's Class of 1978-79

I am proud to present the 3rd and 4th grade class I taught in 1978-79.  Mary Ann Wray was my teacher assistant that year, my fourth year teaching.  It was a memorable year and I occasionally see many of my students around Moore County.  Others have been in touch via Facebook or by e-mail.  Some attended my big retirement party in 2008.

Are you in this picture?  Are some of your friends?  How about one of your PARENTS!?  I'll be posting this on Facebook and would love to see comments from any of you who come across this post.  Some names are below the picture.
Now I've thrown caution to the wind and updated
this blog with last names.  No offense intended --
if the IRS is after you or you're in the witness
protection program, etc.

Mr. Loyd * Jay Maples * Gerald Yost* Sean Barnes
Keith Millikan * Ms. Wray * Teresa Armstrong * Kelly Hall
Ashley Oldham * Sonya Jones * Charles Smith
 Mark Garner * Joy Whitaker * Hope Prim
Leigh Ann Priest * Penny Minor * Sherry Locklear
April Braddock * Melony Caddell * Gina de Pasquale 
Kelly Hill * Melvin Malloy * Jimmy Patterson 
 Michael Lewis * Travis Blue
Jimmy Sadler *    William Marsh   * Mark Boger
Hope some of you have fun with this.  Leave comments here or on Facebook.  I'll be posting about other classes of mine in random order.  Make a request if you want YOUR class moved to the front of the line!

No comments: