Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Milestone

For 2 or 3 days I've intended to mark a milestone on this blog: passing 20,000 visits and 25,000 page views.  Thanks to all of you have dropped in either occasionally or regularly.  I hope my eclectic fare has brought you some smiles, food for thought, or at least a distraction from less pleasant things.  I have no regrets about going the eclectic route.  Going on my fourth year with 434 posts (400 was another milestone I overlooked) I seem to be no more likely to focus on some grand unifying theme than ever.  I know, I know-- you think it's just a vehicle for showing off my grandbabies.  They do get center stage, but if you browse my archives, you'll see the variety of topics I try to broach.  One thing I may do (as such a retro guy, anyway) is to blog about things that took place before I was a blogger.  Many of these things will involve large numbers of my readers, just like my nature trail blogs, singalong blogs, and so on.

You might be interested to know that of all the topics I've covered, the all-time leader in Google searches that lead to my blog is . . .

ta-ta-ta-dum-de-dum (or whatever)

FUNNY EPITAPHS!!!
Click HERE to visit that original blog post.
Just in time for Halloween!

No comments: