Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick-or-Treat : Featuring the Pinehurst Traffic Circle

Okay, this one really taxed my imagination.
Here it is Halloween, and I'm blogging about
the Pinehurst nightmare.  How do I do that?

Well, how about this?  For some people
the traffic circle is their
WORST NIGHTMARE!
Well, personally, I've never had many complaints
about the traffic circle.  For any major wait I've
had on there, I can easily conjure up memories of
dozens of much-worse traffic tie-ups in other locales.

But if you frequent this traffic circle, have you ever
noticed the sign as you approach it on 15-501
from Aberdeen?
They couldn't have chosen a more fitting symbol than a
TURTLE.

Well, sometimes you get a treat,
sometimes you just get a trick.
HAPPY HALLOWE-E-E-E-E-E-EN!!!
Be sure to see all three of my
Halloween posts before you leave.

No comments: